In order to be a recognized homeowners association, the association must be a Florida corporation. To be official, the governing documents must be recorded with the Clerk of the County Court. The documents for Osprey Landing can be found on this page.
Note: Some documents are very large and may take a few moments to download/open.
Florida Statute 720
In Florida, property owner association laws are derived from Statute 720. Commonly referred to as simply HOA laws, these encompass everything from homeowner association dues to board meetings and regulations.
The governing documents for Osprey Landing are below. Click on each link to see/print the document.
- Articles of Incorporation
- Declaration of Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions
- First Amendment to the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions
Osprey Landing Master Homeowners Association is authorized to take action required or permitted by the act to be taken at a board of directors’ meeting or committee meeting may be taken without a meeting if the action is taken by all members of the board or of the committee. Actions by unanimous written consent of the Board of Directors are below. Click on each link to see/print the document.
- Action by Unanimous Written Consent – Mulch Order
- Action by Unanimous Written Consent – Traffic Calming
- Resolution – Minimum Fines
- Resolution – Standard Operating Procedure for Architectural Review Committee
- Resolution – Term of Board, Composition of Board of Directors & Executive Officers
- Resolution – Bill Alger to fill vacant board seat (December 14, 2019)
- Resolution – Giddens Land Development/Re-routing Gates Creek (January 22, 2020)
Other documents for Osprey Landing are below. Click on each link to see/print the document.
While the information provided above is believed to be correct, there is no liability for any loss or damage occurring by reason of reliance thereon.